In his Memorandum Order No. 05 s. 2021, Lacwasan, extended work suspension, except for frontline and vital offices, from January 25 until January 29, 2021. The Governor suspended work in the PLGU for the whole week last week following the surge of COVID-19 cases in the province with most cases from Bontoc.
The central barangays of Samoki, Bontoc Ili, Caluttit and Poblacion are now on enhanced community quarantine-lockdown until January 31.
Lacwasan urged everyone to strictly adhere to minimum health protocols which he said “is still the best and cost effective measure against the corona virus and its variants.
Meanwhile, work at the Bauko LGU resumes today but only employees of the LGU and national line agencies operating in Bauko are allowed to enter the municipal compound.
This work arrangement shall be until Friday, January 29, due to the increasing number of COVID-19 cases in the municipality.
Employees who are exhibiting COVID-like symptoms or have co-morbidities are also instructed not to report until Friday, or until such time that their conditions improve.
In order not to totally disrupt public services, Mayor Abraham Akilit said clients may call the office mobile numbers.
Akilit suspended work on January 21 and 22, after several LGU employees tested positive for the COVID-19.
Lacwasan urged everyone to strictly adhere to minimum health protocols which he said “is still the best and cost effective measure against the corona virus and its variants. (PIA CAR)
By PIA CAR